Airport Fees Guide
LDE Airport fees guide includes :
- The general payment terms ;
- Aeronautical fees : Landing, handling, lighting, parking, passenger fees, incentive measures (regular and charters flights), fees for Persons with Reduced Mobility (PMR), fuel distribution, etc.
- Extra-aeronautical fees: Assistance operations, domain fees, equipment usage fees, fees aimed at the public.
Wikiwàn Catering is the catering provider at LDE with teams based on the platform: catering services both for crews and passengers. See the Wikiwàn Catering guidelines
It should be noted that stopover assistance is directly managed by the teams of Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport. You can find all of the operational contacts for the platform by downloading the fee guide below.
Air Operations by type of flight
Since 2009, Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport has developed its network of regular flights. Today, major European capitals are now served by scheduled flights from the LDE Paris, London, Milan Bergamo, Rome, Brussels, Krakow, Dublin, Lisbon, and Malta.
The main benefits of Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport for airlines :
- a central location at the heart of the South-West Region (Occitania/Nouvelle Aquitaine/Spain)
- located close to the Marian City of Lourdes, world pilgrimage place (millions of tourists per year)
- a region of high tourism potential with major internationally-known sites : Lourdes, Gavarnie, Pic du Midi, the Tourmalet Pass, Cauterets Pont d'Espagne, etc.
- a region with strong economic growth thanks to its development of business in the aeronautics industry
- an international airport equipped with modern infrastructures and designed to manage any type of traffic (capacity of 1.5 million passengers)
Are you a regular airlineinterested in adding Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées Airport to your network as a future destination? Our Marketing team is at your disposal for any feasibility study and fee proposal. To find out more, click here
Every year Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport hosts more than 50 different airlines operating direct charters flights from Europe and from all the world (see pilgrimage flights). The airport’s infrastructure allows to welcome any type of plane (up to an A380) and it can offer services specially dedicated to groups.
The strong points of Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport for welcoming and aiding charters flights:
- a 2-level terminal for better passenger flow
- 16 check-in desks and 14 boarding gates to speed up the formalities of check-in and boarding
- 4 security check including 1 specifically for specialised reception (PRM)
- 1 desk dedicated to group leaders and tour operator representatives on the arrivals level and the departures level
- 1 advisor at the airport for planning pilgrimages
- group catering options (packed lunches or lunches in the restaurant)
- services dedicated to PMRs and those who are ill, with the aid of the Hospitalité Notre Dame de Lourdes
Are you a tour operator, a travel agency or a religious organisation interested in organising a chartered flight to Lourdes? Our MARKETING team can help you with a flight quotation and organising the pilgrimage or stay: do not hesitate to get in touch with us here.
The installations at the Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées platform can also be used for initial pilot training, the qualification of airline staff teams, and military training, or aircraft manufacturer flight tests. Its privileged location at the heart of the South West and away from urban centres provides the perfect platform for this type of operation.
The main assets of using the Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées platform for the training flights are:
- the presence of state controllers,
- the very large opening range,
- the level of security and the very long runway which allow A380 machines to land
- the presence of an ILS Cat I,
- the presence of an on-site restaurant,
- the car-hire options,
- the availability of infrastructure and comfort of the layout
Business and Private Flights
A business terminal and dedicated aircraft hangar.
For more information see the business flight guidelines here.