The business terminal is open daily from 09:00 to 17:00 and our teams can be reached 7 days a week
- Operational support: welcome for passengers and aircraft staff, guidance on the tarmac, aircraft positioning, baggage handling, the management of specific requests (see the services below).
- Payment options: a one-off bill for all of the handling services and several payment methods are accepted (CB, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Carte Totale, cash);
- Re-fuelling: AVGAS 100LL and JET A1 - World Fuel Services;
- Additional assistance services on the ground: GPU, Air Start, toilet draining, aircraft de-icing, ballast bags, bus access to parked aircraft, etc.
- Business terminal privatisation option.
To best meet our customers’ expectations, requests for handling assistance and catering must be received at least 24 hours before the customer arrives at the airport.
- V.I.P. Space : a VIP lounge to guarantee a top-of-the-range welcome with a bar, private waiting room to allow you to work in peace, and a TV screen.
- Free Wifi and a computer station with a printer available to aircraft teams and customers;
- Snack Bar: the business terminal bar offers a small selection of hot and cold drinks, as well as snacks;
- Meeting rooms: several meeting rooms are available on site for reservation in advance;
Services offered in the passenger terminal are also available: duty free, travel agency, post box, ATM, etc.
- Reservations*: hotels, taxis, hire cars.
Services at preferential rates with our selected hotel partners:
The REX Hôtel, 4**** located in the centre of Tarbes.
the GALLIA et LONDRES 4**** located in Lourdes
the Grand Hotel Moderne 4*** located in Lourdes
the Eliséo 4**** in Lourdes
- Concierge Service : from a valet service to bouquets of flowers to limousine hire, the teams will respond to all of your specific requests.
- Organisation of a private trip to Lourdes and the top tourist locations in the region, , contact us here
Contact and Rates
Find the rates and contacts here.