Shuttles from/to railway stations Tarbes & Lourdes
Bus line n°2 "Maligne desGaves" is operating all the year. It serves the railway stations SNCF of both cities of Tarbes and Lourdes.
- Stop at the airport : at the arrivals of the terminal.
- Stop railway stations 'SNCF' of Tarbes and Lourdes
- Rates : 2 € / 1 € for Children from 4 to 12 years / Free of charge for children -4 years.
- Reduced Mobility Person : Accessible for PRM - it is better to prevent in advance transporter KEOLIS +33(0)220.127.116.11.79
Warning : No operation the sundays and bank holidays.
Check the timetable from/to "JUILLAN Aéroport"online click here
Direct shuttles to Lourdes
The direct bus line Airport <> Lourdes is serving the city center of Lourdes and the railways station only during summer season, from 2nd of July to 22 october according to timetables of scheduled flights.
- Rate : 2€ one way (without booking)
- Stop at the Airport : level arrivals of the terminal.
- Stop at Lourdes : Avenue du Paradis (in front of Keolis Office) and train-station of Lourdes
- Reduced Mobility Person : Accessible at PMR - it is better to prevent in advance the transporter KEOLIS ((+33)0 18.104.22.168.79)
Timetable Direct Shuttles Lourdes from 02nd of july 2020
Direct shuttles to ski resorts
Passengers of Paris Orly flights, London Stansted flights and Lisboa Flights can book a direct shuttle service to access to all ski resorts of High-Pyrénées : Cauterets, Bagnères-de-Bigorre, Saint-Lary Soulan, Piau Engaly, Luz Ardiden, Gavarnie, Grand Tourmalet ( Barèges & La Mongie), Peyragudes (side Peyresourde).
- Opening period : from the opening to the closure of the ski resorts - From the 1st DECEMBRE 2019 to the 30 APRIL 2020
- Rate / pers. : 15€ one way / 30€ Round trip - Free of charge for the Children less than 4 years.
Warning : Booking is required