Shuttles from/to railway stations Tarbes & Lourdes
Bus line n°2 "Maligne desGaves" is operating all the year. It serves the railway stations SNCF of both cities of Tarbes and Lourdes.
- Stop at the airport : at the arrivals of the terminal.
- Stop railway stations 'SNCF' of Tarbes and Lourdes
- Rates : 2 € / 1 € for Children from 4 to 12 years / Free of charge for children -4 years.
- Reduced Mobility Person : Accessible for PRM - it is better to prevent in advance transporter KEOLIS +33(0)184.108.40.206.79
Warning : No operation the sundays and bank holidays.
Timetable Direct Shuttles Lourdes 2019-2020
Direct shuttles to ski resorts
Passengers of Paris Orly flights, London Stansted flights and Lisboa Flights can book a direct shuttle service to access to all ski resorts of High-Pyrénées : Cauterets, Bagnères-de-Bigorre, Saint-Lary Soulan, Piau Engaly, Luz Ardiden, Gavarnie, Grand Tourmalet ( Barèges & La Mongie), Peyragudes (side Peyresourde).
- Opening period : from the opening to the closure of the ski resorts - From the 1st DECEMBRE 2019 to the 29 APRIL 2020
- Rate / pers. : 15€ one way / 30€ Round trip - Free of charge for the Children less than 4 years.
Warning : Booking is required
Direct shuttles to Lourdes
The direct bus line Airport <> Lourdes is serving the city center of Lourdes and the railways station only during summer season, from 1st of april to 26 th of october 2019 according to timetables of scheduled flights.
- Rate : 2€ one way (without booking)
- Stop at the Airport : level arrivals of the terminal.
- Stop at Lourdes : Avenue du Paradis (in front of Keolis Office) and train-station of Lourdes
- Reduced Mobility Person : Accessible at PMR - it is better to prevent in advance the transporter KEOLIS ((+33)0 220.127.116.11.79)