More information on travel arrangements : click here
Illustration: Government Information Service
FLIGHT RESUMPTION - SUMMER 2021 [UPDATED 10 AUGUST 2021]
From 2nd of July 2020, Air France and Ryanair scheduled flights started agaiin at Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport. For July and August 2020, the expecting flights program is below :
Paris Orly, 3 daily flights except saturday and sunday (2 daily flights)
From 18 June 2021, Tarbes Lourdes Pyrenees Airport will once again welcome scheduled flights from the company RYANAIR. Unless modified, the following flights will be operated from Tarbes Lourdes Pyrenees Airport:
- Krakow: 2 flights/week (Wednesday and Sunday)
- London Stansted : 2 to 3 flights/week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) - postponed from 16 July
- Milan Bergamo : 2 flights/week (Monday and Friday)
- Rome Ciampino : 2 flights/week (Thursday and Sunday)
- Dublin : 2 flights/week (Monday and Friday) - rescheduled from 03 September
- Lisbon : cancellation of flights for the summer 2021 season
TUIFLY : Brussels : cancellation of flights for the summer 2021 season
AIR MALTA : Malta: cancellation of flights for the summer 2021 season
Ryanair flights to Dublin, London Stansted, Milan Bergamo and Rome Ciampino will continue to operate during the winter season until the end of March 2022 (subject to changes in flight days)
New health protocol is in place at the airport to reassure travellers. The operator of the airport Edeis implemented all operational protection measures within the terminal both for passengers and staff working at the airport.
- Face covering* is required for all passengers and guests inside the terminal and on board the aircraft (except for children under 11 years old);
- It is not recommended that accompanying persons enter the terminal to welcome or drop off colleagues, family or friends ;
- Signage in the terminal allow passengers to ensure strict respect of physical distance;
- All check-in counters, reception-information points are equipped with plexiglass;
- The access to the screening station for boarding is changed, it is now located in the middle of the departure hall between banks 14 and 15.
- Cleaning and disinfection measures are reinforced in passenger accessible areas ;
- Hand sanitisers are available in quantity throughout the terminal;
* If passengers and clients do not have face masks, possibility of buying them at the travel agency
Shops and services
- The rental cars agencies located at the arrivals level and on the car park are open (bookings recommended).
- The shuttle bus services are also operational from Thursday 2nd of July. Face covering is also mandatory.