LATEST COVID-19 NEWS
Covid-19 information: the rules applied to air travel. As of February 1, any entry into France and any exit from the territory to or from a country outside the European Union is prohibited, except for an overriding reason.
A PCR test of less than 72 hours is mandatory to enter French territory, including for flights from the European Union and overseas.
Travel overseas are only authorized for compelling reasons.
Note: a curfew is in place between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m. If you have to travel outside this time slot, do not forget to bring your plane ticket and the travel certificate to download here
Flight resumption on July 2nd
From 2nd of July 2020, Air France and Ryanair scheduled flights started agaiin at Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport. For July and August 2020, the expecting flights program is below :
Paris Orly, 3 daily flights except saturday and sunday (2 daily flights)
New health protocol is in place at the airport to reassure travellers. The operator of the airport Edeis implemented all operational protection measures within the terminal both for passengers and staff working at the airport.
- Face covering* is required for all passengers and guests inside the terminal and on board the aircraft (except for children under 11 years old);
- It is not recommended that accompanying persons enter the terminal to welcome or drop off colleagues, family or friends ;
- Signage in the terminal allow passengers to ensure strict respect of physical distance;
- All check-in counters, reception-information points are equipped with plexiglass;
- The access to the screening station for boarding is changed, it is now located in the middle of the departure hall between banks 14 and 15.
- Cleaning and disinfection measures are reinforced in passenger accessible areas ;
- Hand sanitisers are available in quantity throughout the terminal;
* If passengers and clients do not have face masks, possibility of buying them at the travel agency
Shops and services
- The rental cars agencies located at the arrivals level and on the car park are open (bookings recommended).
- The shuttle bus services are also operational from Thursday 2nd of July. Face covering is also mandatory.