Check-in is mandatory before boarding (online or in person at the airport at the terminal/check-in desk). To check-in, you will require a form of identity.
There is a time-limit on check-in (written on your ticket) which forbids check-in after this deadline:
- 30 mins before the flight’s departure for flights to Paris Orly.
- 40 mins before the flight’s departure for regular flights within Europe to facilitate the smooth progress of all steps
Arrival at the airport 2 hours before the flight’s departure
IMPORTANT: The check-in deadline may vary depending on the airline : it is recommended that you comply with the information on your ticket or to seek clarification on the deadline from the airline.
For unaccompanied children and passengers with reduced mobility, the check-in deadline for domestic flights is set at 40 minutes before departure.
Cabin / hand luggage
You are permitted to take one single piece of luggage into the cabin as well as one additional accessory.
Certain objects, considered as dangerous, are not accepted in the cabin: weapons (even toys), scissors, cutters, penknives, knives, etc. These objects will be removed from you during the security check.
To check which objects you cannot transport in your cabin baggage, cliquez ici.
Specific information for Ryanair:
Only Priority Customers may carry a piece of hand luggage free of charge (dimensions: 55 x 40 x 20 cm) in addition to a small accessory (handbag, camera, etc.) into the cabin. The baggage must not exceed 10 kg overall.
- Non-priority customers may only carry one (small) piece of hand luggage free of charge.
- Only passengers with a priority boarding pass (including the Plus, Flexi Plus and Family Plus tariffs) may transport 2 pieces of hand luggage into the cabin.
- Babies are permitted to travel with 2 childcare devices free of charge (buggy, car seat, or cot) as well as a nappy bag of 5 kg max.
Specific information for Air France :
- You can bring luggage into the cabin which complies with the following dimensions: 55 x 35 x 25 cm and 1 personal accessory (handbag, laptop, etc.). The total baggage must not exceed 12 kg.
- Upon boarding it is possible that an agent may attach a green label to your cabin baggage even if it complies with the maximum authorised dimensions. You will be asked to place your luggage at the bottom of the aircraft steps so that it can be placed in the hold. You will then have it returned to you as soon as you exit the plane.
For other airlines please click on the following links:
- Luggage is checked into the hold up to a certain “allowance” limit which depends depending on the destination and your travel class. For all information please contact the company you are travelling with.
- Above your luggage allowance you will have to pay a charge per additional kilo or piece of luggage.
For all outsize luggage, such as bikes and musical instruments, it is recommended that you consult the conditions imposed by the company with which you are travelling.
Specific information for Ryanair:
- It is preferable to reserve hold luggage when you make your booking on the www.ryanair.fr. It is possible to purchase hold luggage at the airport but this is less convenient. You have the option of purchasing up to 3 pieces of luggage per person (with a choice of either 15 kg or 20 kg per item)
- Ryanair allows passengers under the same reservation and who present themselves together at the check-in desk to accumulate the weight of their luggage. Any excess weight will be billed at 11 Euro/additional kilo.
- It is also recommended to consult the Ryanair terms and conditions on its website regarding the transport of sports equipment, musical instruments, and any other specific information.
It is highly recommended that you provide each of your pieces of luggage with an identification label mentioning you: surname, forename, address, and telephone number.