Tour de France - Disruption July 09 & 10publié le :
We would like to inform our passengers that the road traffic will be disrupted in the centre of Carcassonne on July 09 and 10 as well as towards the airport on July 10, 2021 due to the passage of the Tour de France. We kindly recommend passengers take the necessary precautions to reach the terminal during these 2 days.
Day 1 - Carcassonne arrival of the Tour de France / Friday July 09
- Road closure for access to the city center from 3:30 pm till 6:30 pm
- Possible impact on the taxi services, access to the railway station and to the airport shuttle services.
Day 2 -Carcassonne Departure of the Tour de France / Saturday July 10
- Closure of main roads from the town centre towards the airport and D119 closed direction Montréal
- Airport and Car parks access closed from 09.30 am to 13.30 pm
- Restricted access to the terminal from 07.30am, please follow the road detour in place.
- Walking access available through tunnel rue Vaucanson